Upcoming Events at Ebenezer
- To join in Zoom Comma Cafe, Bible study, or meetings, email Ebenezer at email@example.com. (For Sunday events, please email by 3 pm on Saturday.)
- Worship Services on YouTube and TV – You can link with our worship services in the What’s New heading or in our Recent Posts of this website. The videos are also available on our facebook page and through our YouTube channel – Ebenezer United Church of Christ. The Worship Service will be broadcast at 7 am on Sunday on WSCS, channel 990 on Charter and 99 on AT&T U-Verse. Services are also shown on Spectrum Channel 14, Plymouth, Sundays at 7 am and Wednesdays at 7 am and 3 pm (delayed a week).
Looking ahead to June –
The Consistory has made the following decisions about worship and activities through the end of June:
- Worship services will not be held in the sanctuary.
- All activities in the church building are canceled.
- Face masks must be worn when there is more than one person in the building. Social distancing is to be practiced.
- The Foot Clinic – because it is an essential health service – will be allowed to begin again. Foot Clinic nurses will follow requirements established by the Consistory of having fewer than five people in the building at one time, practicing social distancing, and using appropriate sanitizing methods.
- The office remains closed.
- Worship will continue to be available online and on TV.
- Zoom Comma Café, Bible Study, Book Study, and other meetings will continue to be offered.
- As we move towards July, worship services may begin outdoors. Planning is beginning for outdoor worship.
- In making these decisions, the Consistory reviewed guidelines issued by the Wisconsin Council of Churches and considered the best interests of our congregation, including those who are most vulnerable.~ Lisa Stewart, President, Ebenezer Consistory
Worship services on Sunday at 9:00 and 10:30 am. Sunday School for Pre-K to 6th grade begins at 9:00 am. Jr./ Sr. High class begin at 9:15 am. Comma Café – coffee and conversation – is offered between services.